Baby Cosplay!


One way that I happen to bond with Baby is, of course, through photography. Even before cell phone selfies were a thing, I always had a camera in my purse to capture life's memories and remained a loyal member of Photo Club all through high school (president the final year). Pictures, as Hubby knows all too well, are kind of my thing. I also happen to be a big geek with him, and so admiring comic book outfits and even dressing up in cosplay at conventions is an activity we both enjoy.

Enter: Baby Cosplay. Because what fun is having kids if you can't share your fandom with them, and take adorable photos that they'll either get a kick out of or completely hate you for when they're older?

I've been posting several outfits to my Facebook page, prompting one of my friends to recommend an Instagram account because I could get a lot of followers that way. I do have Instagram, but often forget to use it. Should I get Baby his own?

While I ponder this idea, I figured it would be fun to share the photos on this blog too!

And if you think you can't bond with a baby over a photo shoot session, think again! My son has never cried or fussed when I put a new outfit on him (therefore, I must assume that he enjoys it), and he often looks directly at the camera when I'm taking pictures! Maybe he just loves rectangles, but I do feel a sense of pride that I have more photos of my son smiling or staring at the camera than I do of him crying. He's a happy, photo-loving, photogenic boy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plans and Letting Go

Hashtag Mom Life

Week of Firsts